It’s been a month, too short for some, too long for others. For me, this month has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride of feelings, time seemed meaningless compared to the life changing experiences. It’s not just a month, but yes, it has already been month since I gave birth to my beautiful healthy baby girl, Justine Elize.
She is the biggest blessing in my life so far. The best gift I could ever receive, a month before my birthday.
As I turn 28, I have come to realize so many things..
- Problems/Struggles in life is never ending, you just have to keep the faith in Him. Everything happens according to His will. Besides, He doesn’t give you a burden you couldn’t carry.
- You will never truly appreciate your parents until you’ve become one.
- No matter the pain or problems we have caused our parents, they will always, always have our backs.
- A mother’s love is unlimited.
- Life doesn’t always go the way we planned it.
So really what I want to do on my birthday is to give thanks..
- Thank you for the gift of friends, sisters and brothers from another mother. I know how blessed I am to have friends like you guys in my life. I know that I won’t ever be alone no matter how far apart we are. -Girl friends Tita’s, Bulaluds, Inuman na, and to all who have stayed in my life all these years..
- To Chester, for the love and support you have been providing our little Elize even before she was born.
- To my sisters, who I know will love and care for my daughter as much as they love me.
- To my Mom, Thank you for everthing. You have and has always been the best mom to us three. Your sacrifices and contineous care and love for us, has been more than what we deserve. You love us too much that you forget to love yourself. You deserve the best in life and to be really happy. I hope that in my small little ways, you feel that I appreciate everything and love you very much. Elize and I loves you so much.
- Above all, I thank the Lord for everything, no exceptions.
Birthdays are meant to be celebrated with love, purpose and gratitude.
Thank you everyone for celebrating with me in spirit. I love you all. God bless!